SouthernLINC Wireless now offers a Wireless Protection Program administered by Global Warranty Group (GWG) that provides you with peace of mind that your phone will be replaced if it is ever damaged, lost or stolen. Additionally, the Wireless Protection Program seeks to offer protection beyond the manufacturer's warranty by including (in most cases) protection for physical and liquid damage.
What Type of Damage Does the Wireless Protection Program Seek to Protect?
- Lost or stolen phones
- Phones that are accidentally damaged physically or from liquid
What Could Be Covered under the Wireless Protection Program?
- New SouthernLINC Wireless iDEN handsets
- Standard Battery*
- Standard Battery Charger*
- SIM Card*
*Covered if part of a loss to a covered phone.
How to Activate the Wireless Protection Program
- Wireless Protection Program is priced at $5.99 per phone per month, added to your SouthernLINC Wireless bill.
- Wireless Protection Program must be activated from a participating SouthernLINC Wireless dealer or sales and service location.
- For additional questions about how to activate the Wireless Protection Program, call 800-406-0151.
How to File a Claim
- To file a claim, call 888-980-8894 to speak with a GWG representative.
- There is a non-refundable deductible for approved claims on all phones purchased.
- There is a limit of two (2) replacement phones up to $1000 during a 12 month period.
- There is an additional $25 charge for claims within the first 90 days after activation.
Terms and Conditions
Purchasers of Wireless Protection Program must adhere to and are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Global Wireless Protection Service Contract. The Wireless Protection Program is administered by Global Warranty Group.