A person's business card carries all the contact details you need to conduct business. Now your phone can act as your on-the-go Rolodex®. With the push of a button, you can send someone's contact information that is stored in your phone to another SouthernLINC Wireless phone. Sending contacts from one SouthernLINC Wireless phone to another is a fast way to get information and keep contact info updated. Once a contact is added, the contact's name will appear whenever they call or contact you using Push To Talk. It's easier than remembering PTT ID numbers and it's a convenient way to share contacts with team members.
- Press your phone's menu key
- Scroll to PTT Features or LINC Manager (older phones) and select "Send Contact"
- Select the person to receive the contact from your Contacts list
- Select the contact you wish to send from your Contacts list
- Press the PTT button
- The contact will display briefly on the recipient's phone and will be stored in the Recent Calls list.
- The recipient can view/save the contact from the Recent Calls list.
- Info must be sent and received within the SouthernLINC Wireless Regional Calling Area.
Features available on certain phones, visit southernlinc.com/promodetails for more information. Send Message, Picture and Event require the sending party and receiving party to have an IP address that provides data transmission and a data package or a service plan that permits data usage on a per-KB basis. PTT Features can only be used within the Southern Linc Regional Calling Area. Your personal contact info (My Info) must first be shared with a recipient before the contact will show up in the Contact or Recent Call List. A Southern Linc service plan is required to subscribe to PTT Features. Pricing and terms of service are subject to change except where prohibited by law. Subject to permissible usage allowances; see southernlinc.com/promodetails.