Phones and/or accompanying in-box accessories ("Equipment") purchased from Southern Linc or an Authorized Dealer may be covered by a product warranty. Refer to the documentation
accompanying your Equipment for warranty information. New Motorola Equipment purchased from SouthernLINC or an Authorized Dealer is covered by a limited manufacturer's warranty
"New Equipment Warranty" below for the current terms). Refurbished phones purchased from SouthernLINC or an Authorized Dealer are covered by the limited "Refurbished Handset Warranty" below.
Effective April 1, 2014, contact Southern Linc Customer Solution at
1-800-818-LINC (5462) for new and refurbished Equipment warranty claims.
Equipment not covered under warranty may be taken to any SouthernLINC Authorized Service Center for repair. Current locations include:
|SouthernLINC||5415 Atlanta Hwy Montgomery, AL 36117||(334) 832-3920|
|SouthernLINC||4601 Southlake Parkway, Hoover, AL 35244||(205) 992-6162|
|SouthernLINC||1110 15th Street, Ste L Tuscaloosa, AL 35401||(205) 349-6917|
New Equipment Warranty
Motorola Mobility LLC Limited Global Warranty Mobile Phones
Note: This Limited Warranty is not applicable in Quebec, Canada.
FOR CONSUMERS WHO ARE COVERED BY CONSUMER PROTECTION LAWS OR REGULATIONS IN THEIR COUNTRY OF PURCHASE OR, IF DIFFERENT, THEIR COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE, THE BENEFITS CONFERRED BY THIS LIMITED WARRANTY ARE IN ADDITION TO ALL RIGHTS AND REMEDIES CONVEYED BY SUCH CONSUMER PROTECTION LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
Who is Covered?
This Limited Warranty extends only to the first consumer purchaser of the Product, and is not transferable.
What Does this Limited Warranty Cover?
Motorola Mobility LLC or its subsidiaries' warranty obligations are limited to the terms and conditions set forth herein. Subject to the exclusions contained below, Motorola Mobility LLC or its subsidiaries (”Motorola”) warrant this Mobile Phone, and any in-box accessories which accompany such Mobile Phone (”Product”) against defects in materials and workmanship, under normal consumer use, for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of retail purchase by the original end-user purchaser, or the period of time required by the laws of the country where the Product is purchased, whichever is longer (”Warranty Period”). Repairs made under this Limited Warranty are covered for the balance of the original Warranty Period, or 90 days from the date of service, whichever is longer. Any upgrade to the original product will be covered only for the duration of the original Warranty Period. This Limited Warranty is only available in the country where the Product was purchased. Motorola may provide service outside the country of purchase, to the extent that it is possible and under the terms and conditions of the country of purchase. This Limited Warranty applies only to new Products which are a) manufactured by or for Motorola as identified by the ”Motorola” trademark, trade name, or logo legally affixed to them; b) purchased by consumers from an authorized reseller or distributor of Motorola Products; and c) accompanied by this written Limited Warranty.
What Will Motorola Do?
If a covered defect or damage arises and a valid warranty claim is received within the applicable Warranty Period, Motorola, at its sole option, unless otherwise required by applicable law, will either (1) repair, at no charge, the defect or damage using new, used or reconditioned/refurbished functionally equivalent replacement parts; or (2) exchange the Product with a replacement Product that is new or which has been reconditioned/refurbished or otherwise remanufactured from new or used parts and is functionally equivalent to the original Product; or (3) refund the purchase price of any Products covered by the terms and conditions of this Limited Warranty. Products, parts and supporting documentation provided to Motorola as part of the warranty process, shall become the property of Motorola, and may not be returned. When a replacement or refund is given, the Product for which the replacement or refund is provided must be returned to Motorola and shall become the property of Motorola.
Exclusions (Products and Accessories)
This warranty does not apply to:
(a) Consumable parts, such as batteries or protective coatings designed to diminish over time unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship. As with all batteries, the maximum capacity of the battery will decrease with time and use; this is not a defect. Only defective batteries and batteries that leak are covered by this warranty.
(b) Cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents, cracks or other cosmetic damage.
(c) Damage caused by use with non-Motorola products. Defects or damage that result from the use of non-Motorola branded or certified Products, accessories or other peripheral equipment, including without limitation housings, parts, or software, are excluded from coverage.
(d) Damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, liquid contact, fire, earthquake or other external causes; including but not limited to: (i) improper usage or operation (e.g. operating the Product outside their permitted or intended uses as defined by Motorola, including but not limited to as set forth by Motorola in the Products' User Manual, Quick Start Guide, Online Tutorials, and other documentation), improper storage (e.g. subjecting the Product to extreme temperatures), abuse or neglect (e.g. broken/bent/missing clips/fasteners/connectors); impact damage (e.g. dropping the Product) (ii) contact with liquids, water, rain, extreme humidity, heavy perspiration or other moisture; sand, food, dirt or similar substances (except for Products sold as resistant to such substances, but only to the extent the damage was not caused by incorrectly securing the phone's protective elements or subjecting the Product to conditions beyond its stated specifications or limits); (iii) use of the Products for commercial rental purposes; or (iv) external causes or acts which are not the fault of Motorola, including but not limited to flood, fire, earthquake, tornado or other acts of God, are excluded from coverage.
(e) Unauthorized Service or Modification. Defects or damage resulting from service, testing, adjustment, installation, maintenance, alteration, or modification in any way, including but not limited to tampering with or altering the software, by someone other than Motorola, or its authorized service centers, are excluded from coverage. Notwithstanding the foregoing, any Product which has had its bootloader unlocked, or whose operating system has been altered, including any failed attempts to unlock the bootloader or alter such operating system, is not covered by this warranty, regardless of whether such modifications are authorized, approved, or otherwise sanctioned by Motorola.
(f) A product or part that has been modified in any manner without the written permission of Motorola. Products that have been altered in any manner so as to prevent Motorola from determining whether such Products are covered under the terms of this Limited Warranty are excluded from coverage. The forgoing shall include but not be limited to (i) serial numbers, date tags or other manufacturer coding that has been removed, altered or
obliterated; (ii) mismatched or duplicated serial numbers; or (iii) broken seals or other evidence of tampering. Do not open the Product or attempt to repair the Product yourself; such conduct may cause damage that is not covered by this warranty.
(g) Normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal aging of the Product.
(h) Defects, damages, or the failure of the Product due to any communication service or network you subscribe to or use with the Products.
(i) All software, including operating system software, third-party software, applications, and all other software of any kind. Software distributed by Motorola is provided ”AS-IS” and ”AS AVAILABLE,” ”WITH ALL FAULTS” and without a warranty of any kind. The Limited Warranty does not apply to any non-Motorola product or any software, even if packaged or sold with the Motorola hardware, unless otherwise required by
applicable local law.
(j) Products that have been refurbished, reconditioned, or remanufactured, except for Products repaired or replaced pursuant to the terms of this Limited Warranty.
If damage is outside the scope of warranty coverage, repair services may be available, but all costs associated with such out of warranty repair will be your responsibility.
What Other Limitations are There?
• TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THIS LIMITED WARRANTY AND THE REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND REMEDIES, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN REPRESENTATIONS MADE BY MOTOROLA OR ANY SELLER, RESELLER OR DISTRIBUTOR OF THE PRODUCTS, INCLUDING EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS THEREOF, SHALL CREATE ANY ADDITIONAL WARRANTY OBLIGATIONS, INCREASE THE SCOPE, OR OTHERWISE MODIFY IN ANY MANNER THE TERMS OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.
• TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, MOTOROLA SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL STATUTORY OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NONINFRINGEMENT AND ALL WARRANTIES AGAINST HIDDEN OR LATENT DEFECTS. WHERE SUCH STATUTORY OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES CANNOT LAWFULLY BE DISCLAIMED, THEN TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ALL SUCH WARRANTIES SHALL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THE EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY CONTAINED HEREIN AND THE REMEDIES OF REPAIR,
REPLACEMENT, OR REFUND AS DETERMINED BY MOTOROLA IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION SHALL BE THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY OF THE CONSUMER.
• TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, MOTOROLA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE OPERATION OF ANY PRODUCTS OR SOFTWARE COVERED UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, WORK IN COMBINATION WITH ANY HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE APPLICATIONS OR THIRD PARTY SERVICES, BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, OR WITHOUT RISK TO, OR LOSS OF, ANY INFORMATION, DATA, SOFTWARE OR APPLICATIONS CONTAINED THEREIN, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE PRODUCTS OR SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
• TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL MOTOROLA BE LIABLE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR UNDER OTHER LEGAL THEORY (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), FOR DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCTS, OR FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR LOSS OF REVENUE OR PROFITS; LOSS OF BUSINESS; BUSINESS INTERRUPTION; LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY; LOSS OF GOODWILL; LOSS OF REPUTATION; LOSS OF, DAMAGE TO, OR CORRUPTION OF INFORMATION, DATA, SOFTWARE OR APPLICATIONS (INCLUDING ANY COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH RECOVERING,
PROGRAMMING, OR REPRODUCING ANY INFORMATION, DATA, SOFTWARE OR APPLICATIONS STORED ON OR USED WITH MOTOROLA PRODUCTS, OR ANY FAILURE TO MAINTAIN THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF ANY INFORMATION OR DATA STORED ON THE PRODUCTS); OR OTHER FINANCIAL LOSS ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE ABILITY OR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCTS.
• SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION ON THE LENGTH OF AN IMPLIED WARRANTY, OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES FOR PERSONAL INJURIES CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE OR JURISDICTION.
• DATA BACKUP: ALL INFORMATION, DATA, SOFTWARE OR OTHER APPLICATIONS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO PERSONAL CONTACTS, ADDRESS BOOKS, PICTURES, MUSIC AND GAMES WILL BE ERASED DURING THE REPAIR PROCESS, AND CAN NOT BE
REINSTALLED BY MOTOROLA. TO AVOID LOSING SUCH INFORMATION, DATA, SOFTWARE OR OTHER APPLICATIONS PLEASE CREATE A BACK UP BEFORE YOU DELIVER YOUR PRODUCT FOR WARRANTY SERVICE, REMOVE ANY CONFIDENTIAL, PROPRIETARY OR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND DISABLE ANY SECURITY PASSWORDS. YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR REINSTALLING ALL SUCH INFORMATION, DATA, SOFTWARE, OTHER APPLICATIONS AND PASSWORDS. MOTOROLA AND/OR ITS AUTHORIZED SERVICE CENTERS ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE LOSS OR MISUSE OF ANY DATA, FILES, CONTENT, APPLICATIONS AND PROGRAMS WHEN THE PRODUCT IS DELIVERED FOR WARRANTY SERVICE. YOUR PRODUCT OR A REPLACEMENT PRODUCT WILL BE RETURNED TO YOU AS YOUR PRODUCT WAS CONFIGURED WHEN ORIGINALLY PURCHASED, SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE SOFTWARE UPDATES. MOTOROLA MAY
INSTALL OPERATING SYSTEM SOFTWARE UPDATES AS PART OF WARRANTY SERVICE THAT MAY PREVENT THE PRODUCT FROM REVERTING TO AN EARLIER VERSION OF THE OPERATING SYSTEM SOFTWARE. THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS INSTALLED ON THE
PRODUCT MAY NOT BE COMPATIBLE OR WORK WITH THE PRODUCT AS A RESULT OF THE OPERATING SYSTEM SOFTWARE UPDATE. MOTOROLA AND ITS AUTHORIZED SERVICE CENTERS ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE LOSS OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, SUCH INFORMATION, DATA, SOFTWARE OR OTHER APPLICATIONS.
• WARNING AGAINST UNLOCKING THE BOOTLOADER OR ALTERING A PRODUCT'S OPERATING SYSTEM SOFTWARE: MOTOROLA STRONGLY RECOMMENDS AGAINST ALTERING A PRODUCT'S OPERATING SYSTEM, WHICH INCLUDES UNLOCKING THE BOOTLOADER, ROOTING A DEVICE OR RUNNING ANY OPERATING SOFTWARE OTHER THAN THE APPROVED VERSIONS ISSUED BY MOTOROLA AND ITS PARTNERS. SUCH ALTERATIONS MAY PERMANENTLY DAMAGE YOUR PRODUCT, CAUSE YOUR PRODUCT TO BE UNSAFE AND/OR CAUSE YOUR PRODUCT TO MALFUNCTION. IN SUCH CASES, NEITHER THE PRODUCT NOR ANY DAMAGE RESULTING THEREFROM WILL BE COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY.
• IMPORTANT FCC INFORMATION: YOU MUST NOT MAKE OR ENABLE ANY CHANGES TO THE PRODUCT THAT WILL IMPACT ITS FCC GRANT OF EQUIPMENT AUTHORIZATION. THE FCC GRANT IS BASED ON THE PRODUCT'S EMISSION, MODULATION, AND TRANSMISSION CHARACTERISTICS, INCLUDING: POWER LEVELS, OPERATING FREQUENCIES AND BANDWIDTHS, SAR LEVELS, DUTY-CYCLE, TRANSMISSION MODES (E.G., CDMA, GSM), AND INTENDED METHOD OF USING THE PRODUCT (E.G., HOW THE PRODUCT IS HELD OR USED IN PROXIMITY TO THE BODY). A CHANGE TO ANY OF THESE FACTORS WILL INVALIDATE THE FCC GRANT. IT IS ILLEGAL TO OPERATE A TRANSMITTING PRODUCT WITHOUT A VALID GRANT.
Copyright & Trademarks
Motorola Mobility LLC
Consumer Advocacy Office
600 N US Hwy 45
Libertyville, IL 60048
Note: Do not ship your product to the above address. If you need to return your product for repairs, replacement, or warranty service, please contact Southern Linc Customer Solution at: 1.800.818.LINC (5462).
Certain features, services and applications are network dependent and may not be available in all areas; additional terms, conditions and/or charges may apply. Contact your service provider for details. All features, functionality, and other product specifications, as well as the information contained in this guide, are based upon the latest available information and believed to be accurate at the time of printing. Motorola reserves the right to change or modify any information or specifications without notice or obligation.
Note: The images in this guide are examples only.
MOTOROLA and the Stylized M Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC. Google, the Google logo, Google Maps, Google Talk, Google Latitude, Gmail, YouTube, Picasa, Google Books, Google Docs, Google Goggles, Google Finance, Google Local, Google Maps Navigation Beta, Google Calendar, Google Play and Android are trademarks of Google, Inc. All other product or service names are the property of their respective owners.
© 2012 Motorola Mobility LLC. All rights reserved.
Caution: Motorola does not take responsibility for changes/modification to the transceiver.
Refurbished Handset Warranty
Southern Linc Refurbished (Includes Refreshed and Used) Handset Limited Warranty
This Refurbished Handset Limited Warranty (this “Warranty”) is provided by Southern Communications Services, Inc. d/b/a Southern Linc (“SouthernLINC Wireless”), and applies to Refurbished Products (as defined below). The terms “You” and “Your” refer to the original purchaser of a Refurbished Product. A “Refurbished Product” means a refurbished, refreshed or used wireless communication handset that is initially purchased in its retail packaging by You from SouthernLINC Wireless or one of its authorized dealers, and is concurrently registered for use with a valid Southern Linc account. This Warranty extends only to the original purchaser of a Refurbished Product. You may not transfer or assign this Warranty.
90-Day Limited Warranty
Subject to the terms of this Warranty, Southern Linc will repair or replace Your Refurbished Product if it fails to operate properly, due to defects in materials or workmanship, during the first 90 days following the date You initially purchased it. You must follow the claim procedures in this Warranty, and Your claim must be received by Southern Linc within the 90-day warranty period, or Southern Linc has no obligation to honor Your claim. If Your claim is properly filed, and Southern Linc determines (in its sole discretion) that Your claim is valid under this Warranty, Southern Linc will, at its option, either (a) repair Your Refurbished Product, (b) replace Your Refurbished Product, or (c) refund the purchase price of Your Refurbished Product (and such refund may be provided in the form of credit toward the purchase of products sold by Southern Linc). The warranty period applicable to any replacement product is the remainder of the 90-day warranty period for Your original Refurbished Product. This Warranty is Your sole and exclusive remedy for all claims related to Your purchase of Refurbished Products.
Southern Linc may elect (in its sole discretion) to replace Your Refurbished Product by providing a different product with comparable or better functionality. Due to advances in technology and market timing, the then-current advertised retail price of Your replacement product may be less than the original purchase price of Your Refurbished Product. Replacement products may be new or refurbished goods, and may contain non-OEM parts (including batteries), each at the sole option of Southern Linc. OEM means original equipment manufacturer.
This Warranty does not apply to, and Southern Linc has no liability for:
- Refurbished Products that are damaged or malfunction due to any cause beyond the control of Southern Linc, such as ordinary wear and tear, accident, theft, loss, fire, power surges, faulty accessories, improper operation or storage, misuse or abuse, physical damage to the surface of the product, any contact with liquid, water, rain, extreme humidity or heavy perspiration, any introduction of sand, dirt, extreme heat, or food, or otherwise subjecting the Refurbished Product to abnormal usage or conditions.
- Malfunctioning or damaged accessories such as power chargers and protective cases.
- Batteries that do not leak and are capable of achieving a fully charged capacity equal to at least 80% of their original manufacturer’s rated capacity.
- Defects or damage resulting from service, testing, adjustment, software installation, or alteration of the Refurbished Product that is not performed by an authorized representative of Southern Linc.
- Refurbished Products that Southern Linc determines (in its sole discretion) show evidence of tampering.
- Defects in appearance, cosmetic or decorative items.
- Failures related to any software applications, or failures related to other content You or any third party download to, or install in, the Refurbished Product.
- Failures related to communication service or signal.
How to Submit a Warranty Claim
You may initiate a claim under this Warranty by calling Customer Solution at 1-800-818-LINC (5462). If Your claim does not initially appear to be excluded from this Warranty, You will receive shipping instructions to return Your Refurbished Product to the Southern Linc Distribution Center. In order to process Your claim, You must include: (a) a copy of Your original receipt or comparable proof of purchase, (b) a completed Warranty Claim Form, (c) the Refurbished Product being returned, and (d) any other items indicated in the return instructions. Southern Linc is not responsible for items lost during shipping, and all returned Refurbished Products become the property of Southern Linc upon its provision of a replacement or refund to You. Southern Linc is not responsible for any data, software applications or other non-OEM content stored on returned Refurbished Products. You are solely responsible for backing up such items, and for wiping such items from memory, prior to shipment. If you receive a replacement product but fail to return the defective Refurbished Product to Southern Linc within the designated timeframe, you will be charged the full retail price of the replacement product.
Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability
EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THIS WARRANTY, Southern Linc MAKES NO ADDITIONAL WARRANTIES, AND DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THIS WARRANTY IS YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY, AND IS PROVIDED IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. Southern Linc’ AND ITS AFFILIATES’ MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY FOR ALL CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE REFURBISHED PRODUCTS IS LIMITED TO THE TOTAL PURCHASE PRICE PAID BY YOU FOR THE REFURBISHED PRODUCT. Southern Linc AND ITS AFFILIATES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOSS OF REVENUE OR PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF INFORMATION OR DATA, OR OTHER FINANCIAL LOSS ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE ABILITY OR INABILITY TO USE THE REFURBISHED PRODUCTS. The foregoing limitations and exclusions do not apply to the extent such terms are prohibited by applicable state law. This warranty gives You specific legal rights, and You may also have other rights under the laws of Your home state.
BusinessLinc™ Equipment Warranty
Phones and/or accompanying in-box accessories (“Equipment”) purchased from Southern Linc or an Authorized Dealer may be covered by a product warranty. The only warranties on your Equipment are the limited warranties given to you by the manufacturer directly or that Southern Linc passes through to you. New Apple and Samsung Equipment generally carry a one-year manufacturer’s warranty from the date of purchase, and new Sonim Equipment generally carries a three-year manufacturer’s warranty from the date of purchase. Refurbished Equipment may also carry a manufacturer’s warranty. Refer to the documentation accompanying your Equipment for warranty information.
Your Warranty Options - For New Equipment
(1) RETURN YOUR EQUIPMENT TO SOUTHERN LINC: To make a warranty claim to the Equipment manufacturer with the help of Southern Linc, please contact the Customer Solution at 866-530-5462 for assistance and for further instructions. Southern Linc’s Customer Solution provides assistance to you as a supplemental service to the manufacturer-provided warranty. If your claim does not initially appear to be excluded from the manufacturer’s warranty, you will receive shipping instructions to return your Equipment to the Southern Linc Distribution Center. In order to process your claim, you must include: (a) a copy of your original receipt or comparable proof of purchase, (b) the Equipment being returned, and (c) any other items indicated in the return instructions, including a Return Merchandise Authorization Form. Southern Linc is not responsible for items lost during shipping.
Upon its receipt of your Equipment, the Southern Linc Distribution Center will inspect your Equipment and determine whether it meets the requirements of the manufacturer’s warranty. Equipment is generally considered to be defective and covered by the manufacturer’s warranty if the device has stopped functioning due to no fault of the customer; however, each manufacturer’s warranty is different and you must refer to the documentation accompanying your Equipment for more information. Equipment that is determined to not be covered by the manufacturer’s warranty will be returned to the customer and you will be charged for any return shipping costs.
Southern Linc may elect (in its sole discretion) to replace your Equipment. Southern Linc, at its sole option, may provide a different product with comparable or better functionality. Due to advances in technology and market timing, the then-current advertised retail price of your replacement product may be less than the original purchase price of your Equipment. Replacement equipment may be new or refurbished goods, and may contain non-OEM parts (including batteries), each at the sole option of Southern Linc. OEM means original equipment manufacturer.
If you receive replacement equipment, but fail to return the defective Equipment to Southern Linc within the designated timeframe, you will be charged the full retail price of the replacement equipment. If the manufacturer cannot repair or replace your Equipment, you will be charged the full price of the replacement equipment.
Southern Linc is not responsible for any data, software applications or other non-manufacturer content stored on returned Equipment. You are solely responsible for backing up such items, and for wiping such items from memory, prior to shipment to Southern Linc.
(2) CONTACT THE MANUFACTURER: For new Apple and Samsung Equipment, you may make a warranty claim directly with the manufacturer and you may return your Equipment directly to the manufacturer. Warranty and repair-related issues for any new Sonim Equipment purchased from Southern Linc are handled by Southern Linc’s Customer Solution at 800-530-5462.
Warranty and repair-related issues for any new Apple Equipment purchased from Southern Linc are handled by Apple support online, by phone at 800-APL-CARE (800-275-2273), or by visiting an Apple Retail Store. Warranty and repair-related issues for any new Samsung Equipment purchased from Southern Linc are handled by Samsung support online, by phone at 1-800-SAMSUNG (1-800-726-7864), or by visiting a Samsung Customer Service Location.
Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability
SOUTHERN LINC MAKES NO WARRANTIES, AND DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE FURTHER DISCLAIM ANY HARM THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE USE OR MISUSE OF ANY EQUIPMENT, APPLICATIONS OR SOFTWARE, OR PORTION THEREOF. THE MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY IS YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY, AND IS PROVIDED IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. SOUTHERN LINC AND ITS AFFILIATES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOSS OF REVENUE OR PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF INFORMATION OR DATA, OR OTHER FINANCIAL LOSS ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE ABILITY OR INABILITY TO USE THE EQUIPMENT. The foregoing limitations and exclusions do not apply to the extent such terms are prohibited by applicable state law.